Haha..went Borders and got 2 new books by Dean Koontz..if you haven't read his books, I suggest you do cos he's one of the most daring authors who dares to explore the darkest sides of imagination, yupyup..haha...I'm a huge fan of Horror..
Anyway, then went to Isetan to buy this navy skirt by OP. It's suppose to be $36.50 but was reduced to a mere $10!! Can you believe it??Haha..actually wanted to buy a white with blue threads skirt but it was white in colour, then a bit risky yarh? So decided on the navy skirt, so sweet looking though quite plain...but plain can be nice too no?
Got a new nick from my dear Tomato Queen: Bimbo asshole..wow...she's the first person to call me an asshole, thanks lil sis...haha..now all I need is someone to call me a whore or a slut, haha..*arhem* pardon my rudeness, just can't help it after quite a sucky day..
Bored, bored and am feeling bored now...so decided to do this and post it here:
the friend who lives nearest to you
-> Bernie frm my council, just a few floor above me..
the friend you've known longest
-> Weiling and Mei Yi whom I've known for abt 10 yrs now.
the friend who was your enemy before-
-> Elicia..yes..I have decided to forgive her and start anew. :D
the friend you usually go shopping with
-> nowadays? Amanda, since no one else is as free as her and whose parents allow as much freedom as her..
the friend you go clubbing with
-> I dun go clubbg, I'm underaged rite?
the friend you usually tell your problems to
-> couple of ppl..cartan, mei yi, si hui, amanda, sumtimes pat..
the friend you usually meet for meals
-> myself? haha..
the friend you sing with
-> erm..cartan..and obviously Pat and the other church ppl like Judy, Joycelyn, Yi Hui etc.. since we're in the same church
the friend you last met
-> the church ppl?
the friend you last talked to
-> erm..online can? that would be XV
the friend you last talked to on the phone
-> Been smsing nowadays, the last person to call me was Yi Hui..
the friend you last smsed
-> Amanda
the friend you hugged
-> last hugged? erm...dunno...i guess pat...
the friend you last went out with
-> Amanda
the friend you last cried with
-> myself, haha
the friend you last said sorry to
-> err...Ya Yin...
the friend you are thinking of right now
-> many many ppl....
the friend you can't wait to see
-> all my friends...well...most of my friends...
the friend whose presence you dearly miss
-> Pat..miss bullying her..
warh..sure kills time, I took about 20 minutes to do this plus all the trips to the kitchen to get food without my parents seeing me sneaking into the kitchen too often, haha..
Haiz...I'm still BORED...
- #67